Supreme Week 5 and Nike Air Max 90 Reverse Duck Camo are dropping tomorrow! 🍃 Purchase proxies @ https://leafproxies.com/products/residential-proxy
Supreme Week 5 & Air Max Day
All residential proxy load balancing is now done on the back end. You can generate proxies any time. You do not have to wait for drop servers to be launched.
Residential data plan proxies are recommended for Supreme.
- - DC proxies may work on initial drop but do not use them as your only proxy. Make sure to run some tasks on resi also.
- - DC proxies have been getting banned hard especially for restocks.
- Residential Networks
1. Global IP Auth
2. Global User Pass - 1
3. Global User Pass - 2
Always use proxies from at least two networks!
- Run a mix of at least two proxy pools. Using all of the proxies in the pool gives you the best chance at success, and the highest chance to create a list with enough fast proxies for your location.
- Filter based on speeds using the Leaf Proxy tester before loading proxies in your bot. Do not skip this step. Supreme is FCFS.
- - All three residential pools work on Supreme UK
- - Global IP auth and Global User Pass 1 have special SUP pools (SUP-UK). These are proxies from various EU countries that are tested and working on Supreme UK.
- - Any static country proxies from Europe will work on Supreme UK (FR, GB, DE, IT, etc.).
- - Reminder: UK country proxies are listed as GB in our country pools.
- - All three residential pools work on Supreme US
- - Global IP auth and Global User Pass 1 have special SUP pools (SUP-US). These are proxies from multiple North American countries that are tested and working on Supreme US.
- - If you only want IPs from the US, select the US static country pools instead. Mix US proxies from at least two proxy pools (IP auth and user pass 1, or user pass 1 and user pass 2)
- - Comcast proxies have worked on Supreme initial drop but always run some tasks with residential data plan proxies as well.
- - Do not run non-stop restocks on Supreme with AT&T or Comcast proxies!
- - Last minute AIO proxies are currently working on Supreme but this could change. There are no guarantees.
- Residential (Best option if antibot is up)
- Run a mix of both IP auth AND user pass Shopify proxies. Using all of the proxies in the pool gives you the best chance at success, and the highest chance to create a list with enough fast proxies for your location.
-Make some tasks with US proxies from both IP auth and user pass.
- Filter based on speeds using the Leaf Proxy tester before loading proxies in your bot. Do not skip this step.
- Example setup: 100 proxies from a mix of IP auth Shopify, all gateways. 100 proxies from a mix of user pass Shopify, all gateways. 100 proxies from IP auth US static 1-8. 100 proxies from user pass US general 1-4. Load all 400 proxies into a proxy tester, remove timeouts, filter by speed (3000 and under) using the Leaf Proxy Tester, load into your bot.
- Datacenter (Best option if antibot is off)
1. AT&T/Comcast - Due to recent Shopify changes residential data plans have been working best on high antibot drops like Kith. AT&T/Comcast proxies are not guaranteed to pass antibot. Do not run 100% of your tasks on AT&T/Comcast. For Shopify sites with lower levels of anti bot AT&T and Comcast work better.
All proxies are working on Nike SNKRS to enter accounts (resi and all DC). Entering accounts has been easy lately but getting winning entries with bots or multiple browser programs has been very difficult due to Nike’s advanced filtering.
- - Make sure your proxies match the region you are targeting. We have sorted proxies by region in the SNKRS pool (US and UK, and JP).
- - You can also use the country pools for IP auth and user pass. Mix both IP auth and user pass for maximum proxy diversity.
- - If you are running on smaller regional Nike sites please test proxies prior to the drop. Most countries from the region should work.
- - We suggest running multiple countries whenever possible instead of using only one country.
- - For smaller countries run proxies from all 3 pools for best results (IP auth, Global User Pass 1 and 2)
- - For IP auth and Global User Pass 2 always use static 1 and 2 together for smaller country pools.
Other Random Sites
- - Residential proxies from IP auth and user pass are the best option for small sites.
- - IP auth and Global User Pass 2 residential proxies work on almost every lowkey site (SNK, SNS, ShoePalace, BSTN, FNL, SoleBox, Titolo, CCS, etc.)
- - AT&T and Comcast proxies are currently working on almost all sites. Do not run extended restocks or low delays on low-key sites or you can get your proxies banned. Small sites can detect proxy traffic much easier than large sites.
- - Comcast proxies do not work on Shoe Palace or Hibbett yet but the will once the database updates.
- - If you are running on a low-key site make sure to test proxies using a browser and by running a bot task before the drop. Always test and filter your proxies before starting tasks to ensure optimum setup.
Good luck on the drops! Make sure to tag us in your success for a RT! https://twitter.com/leafproxies
If you need more detailed drop support feel free to open a ticket in our Discord - discord.gg/NUB6EZr