Supreme Week 1
All residential proxy load balancing is now done on the back end. You can generate proxies any time. You do not have to wait for drop servers to be launched!
- Residential Networks
1. Global IP Auth
2. Global User Pass - 1
3. Global User Pass - 2
Always use proxies from at least two networks!
- Run a mix of at least two proxy pools. Using all of the proxies in the pool gives you the best chance at success, and the highest chance to create a list with enough fast proxies for your location.
- Filter based on speeds using the Leaf Proxy tester before loading proxies in your bot. Do not skip this step. Supreme is FCFS.
- - UK DC Proxies work on Supreme UK
- - All three residential pools work on Supreme UK
- - Global IP auth and Global User Pass 1 have special SUP pools (SUP-UK). These are proxies from various EU countries that are tested and working on Supreme UK.
- - Any static country proxies from Europe will work on Supreme UK (FR, GB, DE, IT, etc).
- - Reminder: UK country proxies are listed as GB in our country pools.
- - AT&T and Comcast Proxies work on Supreme US. Daily and last minute proxies are Comcast.
- - 10Gbps VA Captcha proxies DO NOT work on Supreme US.
- - All three residential pools work on Supreme US
- - Global IP auth and Global User Pass 1 have special SUP pools (SUP-US). These are proxies from multiple North American countries that are tested and working on Supreme US.
- - If you only want IPs from the US, select the US static country pools instead. Mix US proxies from at least two proxy pools (IP auth and user pass 1, or user pass 1 and user pass 2)
Do not run non stop restocks on Supreme with AT&T or Comcast proxies.
- - Use multiple types of proxies and multiple gateways for best results.
Good luck on the drops! Make sure to tag us in your success for a RT! https://twitter.com/leafproxies
If you need more detailed drop support feel free to open a ticket in our Discord - discord.gg/NUB6EZr