Jordan 5 Off White
All residential proxy load balancing is now done on the back end. You can generate proxies any time. You do not have to wait for drop servers to be launched anymore!
- Off White bans proxies HARD. You will have proxy bans on the drop, there is no way to avoid it.
- Off White site will die. This is completely normal and expected.
- Run extremely high delays and retry, check with your cook group for specific delay suggestions. Regular delays will get you banned.
- If you monitor the page for a long time before the drop you will burn your proxies. Start as close to the drop time as possible.
- Off White is one of the only sites that we suggest DYNAMIC proxies for.
- Global IP auth and Global User Pass 2 both feature dynamic options.
- Select dynamic proxies from as many country gateways as possible. Do not rely on just 1 or 2 countries. Pick at least 10. It will take some time to generate the proxies.
- You can use static proxies as a backup. If you run static proxies you need to make at least 3 separate proxy lists and be ready to switch out proxy lists during the drop if you get too many bans.
AT&T, Comcast and AIO UK proxies are recommended for Off White but they are static IPs and they can get banned. If your proxies get banned on Off White this is unfortunately normal. This is not a proxy issue.
All proxies are working on Nike SNKRS to enter accounts (resi and all DC). Entering accounts has been easy lately but getting winning entries with bots or multiple browser programs has been very difficult due to Nike’s advanced filtering.
- Make sure your proxies match the region you are targeting. We have sorted proxies by region in the SNKRS pool (US and UK, and JP).
- You can also use the country pools for IP auth and user pass. Mix both IP auth and user pass for maximum proxy diversity.
- If you are running on smaller regional Nike sites please test proxies prior to the drop. Most countries from the region should work.
- We suggest running multiple countries whenever possible instead of using only one country.
- For smaller countries run proxies from all 3 pools for best results (IP auth, Global User Pass 1 and 2)
- For IP auth and Global User Pass 2 always use static 1 and 2 together for smaller country pools.
- Residential (Best option if antibot is up)
1. IP Auth Shopify Pools (Mix of all)
2. Global User Pass 1 Shopify Pools (Mix of all)
3. IP Auth & User Pass 1 & 2 - US Proxies (Mix of all)
- Run a mix of both IP auth AND user pass Shopify proxies. Using all of the proxies in the pool gives you the best chance at success, and the highest chance to create a list with enough fast proxies for your location.
- Filter based on speeds using the Leaf Proxy tester before loading proxies in your bot. Do not skip this step.
- Example setup: 100 proxies from a mix of IP auth Shopify, all gateways. 100 proxies from a mix of user pass Shopify, all gateways. 100 proxies from IP auth US static 1-8. 100 proxies from user pass US general 1-4. Load all 400 proxies into a proxy tester, remove timeouts, filter by speed (3000 and under) using the Leaf Proxy Tester, load into your bot.
- Datacenter (Best option if antibot is off)
1. AT&T - Has been working during recent antibot drops. Do not run 100% of your tasks on AT&T just in case.
- AT&T and Comcast proxies are currently working on almost all sites and will be the best option for most random sites. Comcast proxies do not work on Shoe Palace or Hibbett yet but the will once the database updates.
- IP auth and Global User Pass 2 residential proxies work on almost every lowkey site (SNK, SNS, ShoePalace, BSTN, FNL, SoleBox, Titolo, CCS, etc.)
- If you are running on a lowkey site or skateshop site make sure to test proxies using a browser and by running a bot task before the drop. Always test and filter your proxies before starting tasks to ensure optimum setup.
Good luck on the drops! Make sure to tag us in your success for a RT! https://twitter.com/leafproxies
If you need more detailed drop support feel free to open a ticket in our Discord - discord.gg/NUB6EZr