Residential (Best option if antibot is up)
- - Run a mix of both IP auth AND user pass Shopify proxies. Using all of the proxies in the pool gives you the best chance at success, and the highest chance to create a list with enough fast proxies for your location.
- - Make some tasks with US proxies from both IP auth and user pass.
- - Filter based on speeds using the Leaf Proxy tester before loading proxies in your bot. Do not skip this step.
- Example setup: 100 proxies from a mix of IP auth Shopify, all gateways. 100 proxies from a mix of user pass Shopify, all gateways. 100 proxies from IP auth US static 1-8. 100 proxies from user pass US general 1-4. Load all 400 proxies into a proxy tester, remove timeouts, filter by speed (3000 and under) using the Leaf Proxy Tester, load into your bot.
Datacenter (Best option if antibot is off)
- Weekly AIO DC – Has been the most consistent on Shopify
- Comcast – Some success on Shopify
- Daily/Last Minute Proxies - Some success on Shopify
- - Our weekly AIO DC have been the most consistent against anti bot, but they are not guaranteed to pass. Comcast and daily/last minute proxies have had success but they are also not guaranteed on anti bot. Run a mix of various proxy types for best chances against anti bot. Residential data plan proxies are the safest option when anti bot is on.
All proxies are working on Nike SNKRS to enter accounts (resi and all DC).
- - Make sure your proxies match the region you are targeting. We have sorted proxies by region in the SNKRS pool (US and UK, and JP).
- - You can also use the country pools for IP auth and user pass. Mix both IP auth and user pass for maximum proxy diversity.
- - If you are running on smaller regional Nike sites please test proxies prior to the drop. Most countries from the region should work.
- - We suggest running multiple countries whenever possible instead of using only one country.
- - For smaller countries run proxies from all 3 pools for best results (IP auth, user pass and user pass 2).
- - Always use static 1 and 2 together for smaller country pools, for IP auth and user pass 2.
- - Residential proxies from IP auth and user pass are the best option for small sites.
- - Both IP auth and user pass residential proxies work on almost every lowkey site (SNK, SNS, ShoePalace, BSTN, FNL, SoleBox, Titolo, CCS, etc.)
- - Weekly AIO DC and Comcast proxies are currently working on almost all sites. Do not run extended restocks or low delays on low-key sites or you can get your proxies banned. Small sites can detect proxy traffic much easier than large sites.
- - Comcast proxies do not work on Shoe Palace or Hibbett yet, but they should once the databases update.
- - If you are running on a low-key site make sure to test proxies using a browser and by running a bot task before the drop. Always test and filter your proxies before starting tasks to ensure optimum setup.
Good luck on the drops! Make sure to tag us in your success for a RT! https://twitter.com/leafproxies
If you need more detailed drop support feel free to open a ticket in our Discord - https://discord.gg/X3PDArh